The following U.S. passport applications are categorized by the type of passport services we provide. You will find that every section has links to various forms provided by the U.S. passport agency. In addition to the required passport application forms, this page should provide you with helpful information based on the types of services you require.
You must print these forms clearly on plain, 8.5" x 11" white paper using either a laser or inkjet printer.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view application forms. (Free Download)
New Passport (Form DS-11)
- You have never had a U.S. passport
- You are under the age of 16
- Your passport was lost or stolen (In which case, you must also fill out the DS-64)
Passport Renewal (Form DS-82)
- Your prior passport was issued when you were 16 or older
- Your prior passport was issued within the last 15 years
- Your prior passport is within your possession
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport (DS-11 and DS-64 Form)
- Your passport has been lost or stolen
- Your passport is damaged but still valid
Child Passport (DS-11 and DS-3053 Form)
- A legal guardian or parent cannot be present when taking your child to an acceptance agent
Passport Name Change (DS-5504 Form or DS-82 Form)
- If your passport was issued less than a year ago, please fill out the DS-5504.
- If your passport was issued over a year ago, please fill out the DS-82.