The following U.S. passport applications are categorized by what service you require. Each section has a direct link to fill out the form on the U.S. Department of State website. You can also choose to download the forms, print and fill them out yourself. In addition to the required passport application forms, this page provides helpful information on completing the relevant application process.
You must print these forms on plain, 8.5”x11” white paper using either a laser or inkjet printer.
Passport Renewal (Form DS-82)
You are required to fill out DS-82 if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Your last passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older.
- Your last passport was issued within the last 15 years.
- Your last passport is still in your possession, and relatively undamaged.
New Passport (Form DS-11)
You are required to fill out DS-11 if any of the following is true:
- You have never had a U.S. passport.
- You are younger than 16 years of age.
- Your last passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
- Your passport was lost or stolen.
Lost or Stolen Passport (Forms DS-11 and DS-64)
If your passport is lost or stolen, you must fill out both DS-64 and DS-11 to receive a new passport.
Damaged Passport (Form DS-11)
To replace a damaged passport, you must submit both Form DS-11 and a signed statement describing what happened to your passport.
Child Passport (Forms DS-11 and DS-3053)
You must fill out DS-3053 if a parent or legal guardian cannot be present to submit the form to an acceptance agent. In that case your child or a trusted individual must submit the forms, including DS-3053, on your behalf.
Name Change (Forms DS-5504 and DS-82)
- If your passport was issued less than a year ago, fill out Form DS-5504.
- If your passport was issued more than a year ago, fill out Form DS-82.
Additional Passport Pages (Form DS-4085)
If you require additional passport pages for stamps or travel visas, fill out Form DS-4085.