Expedited spots with our hand carry agent are limited, so reserve your position now to ensure quick processing!
Select Service
Next Steps
To be eligible for a new U.S. passport, you must be at least 16 years old. If you have previously had a passport, and it expired more than 5 years ago, you must apply for a new passport.
Your U.S. passport must be in your possession and valid or has expired less than 5 years ago to be eligible for renewal or else you need to apply for a new passport. Damaged or child passports are not eligible for renewal.
You will need to apply for a new passport if your current passport is lost, stolen or severely damaged. If your passport is not lost or damaged and has expired, you will need to apply for a passport renewal.
Your child is considered a minor and requires a child passport to travel internationally by air if:

Your child is under the age of 16 (including newborns and infants).

Please proceed to the new passport or passport renewal page if your child is over the age of 16 and only if their passport was issued for 10 years.
You will need to complete the passport name change process if:

You have an existing, unexpired U.S. passport that was issued less than 1 year ago.

You have legally changed your name and have obtained legal documentation of a name change since the passport was issued.

If, however, your passport was issued more than 1 year ago, you will need to apply for a passport renewal.
An additional government fee of $170.00 for the passport book or a $200 for a passport book and card must be paid directly to the US Department of State
By clicking "Continue" I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions