24-hour Service Available!
Registered with the U.S. Passport Agencies

Replace Your Stolen Passport Fast

Passport Renewal
Watch video

Even if you are very careful with your international travel documents, you may find yourself in a situation where you have been a victim of theft. As you cannot travel without a U.S. Passport, you will need to replace a stolen passport. The process is virtually identical to replacing a lost passport but it may have been a while since you have needed to obtain a new passport and the process can be a little confusing. U.S. Passport Online is an easy-to-use service that provides a dedicated case-manager to you so that your journey through the application process is as easy as possible. You can rest easy knowing that our couriers are registered with the passport agency and we offer a safe, secure website to register, transmit and deliver your documents.

If your passport has been stolen, lost or permanently misplaced, you will need to apply for a new one.


Stolen Passport Application Requirements

You will need to apply for a new passport if your current passport is lost, stolen, or severely damaged

If, however your passport has expired, and is not lost or damaged, you will need to apply for a passport renewal.

Please proceed to the child’s passport page if you are under the age of 16

3 Easy Steps to Stolen Passport Replacement

Step 1:

Choose your service

We offer a different selection of services depending on how fast you need replacement for your damaged or mutilated passport:

  • 1 business day
  • 2 – 3 business days
  • 3 – 5 business days
  • 5 – 7 business days
  • 7 – 10 business days
  • 10 – 14 business days
Step 2:

Checklist to report and replace a stolen passport

For your convenience we provide you with a Lost / Stolen / Damaged Passport Checklist to help keep track of documents you will need to be issued a replacement passport.

  1. Complete DS-11. Complete the form DS-11 and print two copies.
  2. Complete DS-64. You must fill out this form with the reason for your lost, stolen or damaged passport.
  3. Travel Itinerary. Print two copies of your travel itinerary if you have one for an upcoming trip. The date of printing must match the date of the DS form completion. If you have any questions, please contact your case manager.
  4. Passport Photo. You will need to supply two new copies of identical passport photos. Your passport photo must meet all of the government requirements (2x2 inches in size on a white background. Headware may be warn for religious purposes only, only prescription glasses may be worn). If you are wearing headware or glasses, a letter must be provided with an explanation of the reason(s). Professional photos are best and may be taken at any passport photo location (Kinkos, FedEx, USPS, instant photo locations etc.)
  5. Authorization Letter. An Authorization Letter which designates us as your agent, allowing us to act on your behalf to expedite your passport name change. Please provide two copies.
  6. Proof of Identification. Print two copies of your driver's license or any other federal or state-issued photo ID. Photo ID needs to be valid and issued six months or older. Photocopy both the front and back of the ID.
  7. Proof of US Citizenship. Provide an original state-issued or certified copy of your birth certificate, consular report of birth certificate abroad, certificate of citizenship or certificate of naturalization. All original / certified documents will be return with passport. No short forms or abstracts of Birth Certificate or photo-copies of documents will be accepted.
  8. Government Fee. A check or money order, payable to the “U.S. Department of State”, of $170 must be provided along with the documents you are submitting. Temporary checks are not acceptable. You must pay a separate execution fee of $25 when signing your DS-11 form.
  9. Acceptance Agent/Sealed Envelope. You must present all materials at an approved acceptance facility to be executed by a federal official known as an Acceptance Agent.
Step 3:


Please do not ship your documents to the address provided on the Government form, the shipping address will be provided to you by your case manager once you have placed your new passport order. Once you have arranged for shipping, please call us at 855-681-0890 to confirm your reservation. If you have any questions and/or concerns, during the process, please contact us by phone or email for assistance.

If your passport has been stolen or lost and you do not want a replacement, you should complete only DS-64 to notify the U.S. State Department.

If you are having difficulty while outside of the United States, you will need to contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate within that country for additional instructions.